Can’t find the questions you’re looking for? We’ve shared some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out!
Where do I find the link to our online stores?
- You should have received the link to your team/club online store from your team coach or team/club representative. Each team is given their own unique URL.
How long does the online stores stay open?
- 365 day a year, 24 hours a day.
Is there a minimum a team/organization or individual needs to purchase?
- There are no minimums required by a team, organization, club or individual.
- What type of team fundraising options are available?
- Fundraisers vary from club to club, so please speak with your 5Kount team representative directly to find out more details regarding team fundraisers and options.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Discover
Where is my apparel shipped?
- All apparel is shipped directly to the customer
How long will my order take to get to me?
- All products are made to order. Orders usually ship within two weeks of receipt during non-peak times or seasons. In peak season (September through the end of May), please allow approximately four weeks for orders to be processed and shipped.
How can I track my order?
- You can track your order any time by selecting the UPS tracking number in the shipping confirmation email, or log in to your account to check status.
Can I request apparel that is not currently on our team/recreation web store and can I modify the design?
- All apparel and designs have been approved by the coach and/or team representative, therefore, additional items or design modifications cannot be added or made. Apparel will be added to the web store and the design will be updated periodically.
What is your return policy?
- Sales are final no refunds. Made to order items that have been customized with a logo, name or number are not eligible for a return or refund. This includes team/recreation stores, custom team/recreation gear, and custom stock items.
- Non-customized items in new condition (unworn and unwashed) can be returned for an exchange or refund within 30 days of receipt. Size exchange may be allowed; customer must pay for all shipping costs incurred and a 15% restocking fee. You can return items in person directly to the office, we are located in West New York, NJ. For full details click here > Shipping, return policies and artwork
- What is the best format to send logos to the design team?
- The higher resolution the better, so .Ai, .pdf, or .eps are usually the best formats for logos. .Jpeg / .PNG logos are workable, although it may require extra work from our design team to replicate the logo.
How do I get in touch with 5Kount?
- Send us an email at sales@5Kount.com or call us at 201-775-4990. We will get back to you within 24 hours. If you have a specific question about an order you already placed, please respond back to the order confirmation email.